Hummer Locksmith Near Me
Sometimes you’re caught off guard by unforeseen circumstances, like when you lock yourself out of your Hummer or when your keys are lost or stolen. You're suddenly stuck, and you need a Hummer locksmith who can help you immediately. At The Key Crew, we quickly provide emergency automotive locksmith services seven days a week. Our professional technicians are ready to solve all your problems while saving you money. Get in touch today!
Quick Lockout Service for Hummer's
You may be locked out of your Hummer if you lose your keys or the locks malfunction. However, there's no need to stress because The Key Crew has the skills and equipment to help you get back into your Hummer quickly. Plus, you can visit our shop, or we can come to your location. Additionally, if your car key is lost or stolen, we can reprogram your new key so that only your new Hummer key fob unlocks your vehicle. Regardless of the situation, you can trust our team to assist you promptly so that you can get on with your day. Give us a call today!
Hummer Car Key Made in San Diego, CA
Hummer keys can be made both in-shop and on the go by our mobile technicians. With over 20 years of experience, The Key Crew can easily and quickly duplicate and program your Hummers key fob. Furthermore, even if you do not have the original key fob, we can easily replace it using our modern technology. Give us a call.
Hummer Ignition Repair and Replacement
The Key Crew mobile car locksmiths can assist you if your Hummer key becomes stuck or breaks in the ignition. In addition, with our crew’s twenty-plus years of automotive locksmith expertise, we can replace or repair your ignition onsite. Is your Hummer’s ignition in need of repair? Request a free quote!
Hummer Door Locks and Trunk Locks Repaired
Various factors can cause locks to break, including age, damage, and weather. Therefore, if your Hummer locks malfunction, it becomes an easy target for burglars and a security risk. Furthermore, the lock will soon fail, and you will be locked out. For more than 20 years, the Key Crew locksmith technicians have worked on Hummer locks and keys. So whether you need to replace or repair your existing door or truck locks, when you work with us, we will ensure your Hummer locks are in working order again when you work with us. Get in touch today!
Reshell and Replace Broken Hummer Key Fob Shell Cases
A Hummer key fob can work still even though the case has become damaged or the buttons have worn out. The Key Crew can sometimes migrate the internal circuitry of your old Hummer key fob into a new shell case. Instead of replacing the entire key fob, you may be able to save money by taking advantage of this option. Do you need to replace your broken Hummer key fob shell case? Give us a call.
Fun and Interesting Hummer Facts
1. Action star Arnold Schwarzenegger owned the first civilian hummer. He was an avid Hummer fan. It was his dream to own one, so he requested a civilian version to be built. By 1992, Schwarzenegger had the first civilian Humvee in his garage. And he had 'Terminator' embossed on it.
2. The production of Hummer vehicles came to a halt in 2009 when General Motors went bankrupt. However, the Hummer plans to make its comeback in 2022 when a new electric version of the vehicle debuts. The Hummer EV will feature excellent powertrain options, removable air panels, adjustable air suspension, and four-wheel steering, making it an excellent off-road vehicle.
3. Yet another interesting fact about the SUV is that, even though it is extremely powerful, it is actually shorter in length when compared to a Toyota Camry. They are also shorter than Altimas and Malibus. So, parking a Hummer is easier than parking a longer SUV because of its short length.
4. Another essential fact about Hummers is that they're off-road beasts. They have high ground clearance. In contrast to traditional 4X4s built in the 1980s, the Humvee had independent front and rear suspensions. Humvee's 37-inch tires gave the vehicle 16 inches of ground clearance. At the time, that was almost double the size of other 4x4s. In addition, the drivetrain tucks up high in the chassis, making the Hummer as wide as an 18-wheeler. Finally, the wider stance provides extra stability off-road to keep the center of gravity low.
Hummer Models We Make Key Fobs For
Are you looking for a Hummer replacement key fob for a model not listed here? Contact us today! We are available to discuss your situation and suggest a course of action that is right for you.
Hummer H1 SUV Keys
Hummer H2 Keys
Hummer H3 keys
San Diego’s Trusted AAA Contracted Hummer Automotive Locksmith
Choosing a locksmith you can trust for your Hummer key fob replacement or lock repair is essential. Since 2004, we have been working as an AAA certified locksmith, contract station AAA 496. All our technicians are licensed, fingerprinted on a state and federal level, and vetted through AAA’s extensive background checks. We are the only San Diego locksmith who can make that claim. Moreover, each team member is fully committed to customer satisfaction and goes the extra mile to ensure your satisfaction.
You know that when you call The Key Crew:
- Your information is secure and confidential
- Licensed and insured
- Our company only uses top-quality products
- Customer satisfaction is our #1 priority
Benefits of Hiring The Key Crew Locksmith
We have been leaders in the automotive locksmith industry since 1998!
Our dispatchers can quickly assess lock and key issues and send a highly skilled locksmith to get you back on the road!
Our replacement car keys are cheaper than the dealer.
The Key Crew offers two big advantages over new-car dealers: Our replacement key fob's usually come in at 30-50 percent less than the dealer, price-wise, and since we are mobile we come to you, so you don’t have to worry about towing.
You need to trust the locksmith that will have codes to your car, home, and office.
Trust the company that AAA trusts year after year... The Key Crew. We are the AAA locksmiths for San Diego. All of our locksmiths are licensed, finger printed on a state and federal level and vetted through AAA’s extensive background checks.
This is a claim that our competitors can’t make.
We have over 500 verifiable reviews on Google, Yelp and more.
Furthermore, Angies List recommends checking locksmiths reviews before hiring. “The best way to know if a locksmith is trustworthy is to research them in advance. Call them, ask them detailed questions and check their reviews.”
Voted BEST San Diego Locksmith 7 Years
Serving San Diego and Surrounding Areas
Serving San Diego and Beyond
You can call on our professional locksmith team anywhere in downtown San Diego and in all of the city’s surrounding townships. Our service areas include:
Allied Gardens, Alpine, Bay Park, Bonita, Carmel Mountain Ranch, Chula Vista, City Heights, Coronado, Downtown San Diego, East County, El Cajon, Hillcrest, Jamacha (SD), Kensington, La Jolla, La Mesa, Lomita, Mira Mesa, Mission Valley, National City, Normal Heights, North Encanto, North Park, Ocean Beach, Old Town, Pacific Beach, Point Loma, San Diego, Santee, Skyline, Torrey Pines, University Heights.
91901, 91902, 91942, 91945, 91950, 91977, 91978, 92037, 92093, 92101, 92102, 92103, 92104, 92105, 92106, 92107, 92108, 92109, 92110, 92111, 92113, 92114, 92116, 92117, 92118, 92119, 92120, 92124, 92126, 92132, 92134, 92136, 92139, 92140, 92141, 92145, 92147, 92155, 92161, 92182, 92187