Jeep Locksmith Near Me
We all have moments when things go wrong, such as when we lock ourselves out of our Jeep or our keys are lost. This is why you need a San Diego Jeep locksmith who can help you right away. We offer a range of services from emergency car key replacement, ignition repair, lock replacement, and more. You can count on The Key Crew automotive locksmiths to solve your problems quickly and efficiently while helping you save money. Get in touch today!
Locked Out or Lost Your Jeep Key?
In today’s fast-paced world, San Diego area residents have more on their minds than ever before. With so much to do and so little time to do it, it's no wonder more San Diego's are finding themselves forgetting where they left their car keys. However, there's no need to stress because The Key Crew has the skills and equipment to help you get back into your Jeep quickly. Of course, you can trust our Jeep automotive locksmiths to assist you promptly and efficiently. So give us a call today!
Jeep Car Key Made in San Diego
The Key Crew offers mobile San Diego Jeep key locksmith services as well as in-shop assistance. Our experienced technicians can easily and quickly duplicate and program your Jeep car key fob. Even if you do not have the original key fob, we can easily replace it using our high-tech equipment. Give us a call.
Jeep Ignition Repair and Replacement
Key Crew mobile car locksmiths can reach you fast if your Jeep key is broken or stuck in your ignition. With over 20 years of experience, our team of highly-skilled technicians can quickly replace or repair your ignition onsite. Would you like to know how much it will cost to fix your Jeep ignition? Request a free quote!
Jeep Remote Programming and Key Fob Programming
Have you purchased your Jeep key fob online? Save money by visiting our shop at 3501 Adams Ave Suite B in San Diego, CA 92116. We program customer-supplied parts while you wait. Let us give you a quote today!
Jeep Door Locks and Trunk Locks Repaired
Locks become defective by various factors, including age, damage, and weather. Therefore, if your Jeep locks malfunction, it becomes an easy target for burglars and a security risk. Furthermore, it is only a matter of time before the lock fails and you are locked out. For more than 20 years, the Key Crew locksmith technicians have worked on Jeep locks and keys. So whether you need to replace or repair your existing door or truck locks, when you work with us, your Jeep locks will be in good working order again. Are you interested in finding out how much your Jeep lock repair will cost? Get in touch today!
Reshell and Replace Broken Jeep Key Fob Shell Cases
Even if the case or buttons on a Jeep key fob become worn, it can still work. The Key Crew can provide the service to have the circuitry of your old Jeep key fob moved into a new shell case. Plus, you might be able to save a significant amount of money with this option. Would you like to know if this service is available for your broken Jeep key fob shell case? Give us a call.
Fun Jeep Facts You May Not Know
1. Did you know that the term "tailgate party" has its roots in Jeep's original station wagon? People used the 1946 Jeep Station Wagon for picnics and get-togethers outdoors because of its fold-down tailgate. The wagon also featured the first steel siding, an upgrade over the wooden siding of other wagons of the day, and it served as a delivery vehicle. Eventually, the wagon became the Grand Cherokee, the first vehicle to use a unibody frame for a four-wheel-drive vehicle, a feature that is now standard for SUVs.
2. For the Wii platform, Nintendo released a game called Jeep Thrills in 2008. You could choose between 18 different Jeep models, and you could race through a variety of off-road environments, including jungles, mountains, and snow. The game included everything from the first Willys Jeep to the Wrangler and is still available today for those with a Wii console.
3. The last carburetor-powered vehicle sold in America was the Jeep Grand Wagoneer in 1991. The badge came with a "final edition" badge to commemorate its last year of production. However, it was not quite so final when Jeep reintroduced the Grand Wagoneer as a top-tier full-size SUV in 1993. The Grand Wagoneer came equipped with all the most desirable features, including the wood-grain siding that makes station wagons so distinguishable.
4. Almost all Jeep owners know about the Jeep Wave, a fun fact about Jeeps. Owners of Jeeps have developed an unwritten tradition of waving to each other to acknowledge their devotion to the brand. The Jeep Wave program is now offered through Jeep itself for extra benefits, including maintenance, warranties, and customer support.
5. Jeep's military history is well known, but few people realize how vital the vehicles were in World War II. To give you an idea of the significance of Jeep's contribution to the war effort, the U.S. Military awarded a Jeep the Purple Heart after it survived two different beach landings in World War II. It is one of the most prestigious military awards for brave American soldiers injured in combat. It says volumes about Jeep's role during that time in our nation's history that it could storm two different beaches during World War II and keep soldiers safe in the process.
Jeep Models We Make Key Fobs For
Are you looking for a Jeep replacement key fob for a model not listed here? Contact us today! We are available to discuss your situation and suggest a course of action that is right for you.
Jeep Cherokee Keys
Jeep Commander Keys
Jeep Compass Keys
Jeep Gladiator Keys
Jeep Grand Cherokee Keys
Jeep Grand Wagoneer Keys
Jeep Liberty Keys
Jeep Patriot Keys
Jeep Renegade Keys
Jeep Wrangler Keys
San Diego’s Trusted AAA Contracted Jeep Automotive Locksmith
Choosing a locksmith, you can trust for your Jeep automotive locksmith service is essential. Since 2004, we have worked as AAA certified locksmiths, contract station AAA 496. All our technicians are licensed, fingerprinted on a state and federal level, and vetted through AAA’s extensive background checks. We are the only San Diego locksmith who can make that claim. Moreover, each team member is fully committed to customer satisfaction and goes the extra mile to ensure your satisfaction.
You know that when you call The Key Crew:
- Your information is secure and confidential
- Licensed and insured
- Our company only uses top-quality products
- Customer satisfaction is our #1 priority
Benefits of Hiring The Key Crew Locksmith
We have been leaders in the automotive locksmith industry since 1998!
Our dispatchers can quickly assess lock and key issues and send a highly skilled locksmith to get you back on the road!
Our replacement car keys are cheaper than the dealer.
The Key Crew offers two big advantages over new-car dealers: Our replacement key fob's usually come in at 30-50 percent less than the dealer, price-wise, and since we are mobile we come to you, so you don’t have to worry about towing.
You need to trust the locksmith that will have codes to your car, home, and office.
Trust the company that AAA trusts year after year... The Key Crew. We are the AAA locksmiths for San Diego. All of our locksmiths are licensed, finger printed on a state and federal level and vetted through AAA’s extensive background checks.
This is a claim that our competitors can’t make.
We have over 500 verifiable reviews on Google, Yelp and more.
Furthermore, Angies List recommends checking locksmiths reviews before hiring. “The best way to know if a locksmith is trustworthy is to research them in advance. Call them, ask them detailed questions and check their reviews.”
Voted BEST San Diego Locksmith 7 Years
"All of our local locksmiths actually face a rigorous 50-Point Inspection, which includes customer reviews, history, complaints, ratings, satisfaction, trust, cost and general excellence."
Serving San Diego and Surrounding Areas
Mobile Emergency Locksmith Available 7 Days a Week
Mobile Services: 7am-10pm
Shop Open 7 Days a Week
Our shop is conveniently located at:
3501 Adams Ave, Suite B
San Diego, CA 92116
FREE & convenient parking
Serving San Diego and Beyond
You can call on our professional locksmith team anywhere in downtown San Diego and in all of the city’s surrounding townships. Our service areas include:
Allied Gardens, Alpine, Bay Park, Bonita, Carmel Mountain Ranch, Chula Vista, City Heights, Coronado, Downtown San Diego, East County, El Cajon, Hillcrest, Jamacha (SD), Kensington, La Jolla, La Mesa, Lomita, Mira Mesa, Mission Valley, National City, Normal Heights, North Encanto, North Park, Ocean Beach, Old Town, Pacific Beach, Point Loma, San Diego, Santee, Skyline, Torrey Pines, University Heights.
91901, 91902, 91942, 91945, 91950, 91977, 91978, 92037, 92093, 92101, 92102, 92103, 92104, 92105, 92106, 92107, 92108, 92109, 92110, 92111, 92113, 92114, 92116, 92117, 92118, 92119, 92120, 92124, 92126, 92132, 92134, 92136, 92139, 92140, 92141, 92145, 92147, 92155, 92161, 92182, 92187