Lincoln Locksmith Near Me
We all face unforeseen circumstances from time to time. For instance, when you lock yourself out of your Lincoln or the keys break in the ignition. If you become suddenly stuck, you need an automotive locksmith who can assist you immediately. We provide quick Lincoln car key replacements, lock repairs, ignition replacements, key fob programming, and more. Would you like to know how much your Lincoln locksmith services will cost? To learn more, contact us today
Fast Lincoln Locked Out Service Available Now
Locking yourself out of your Lincoln can be caused by various factors, including losing your keys or malfunctioning locks. Fortunately, The Key Crew has the skills and equipment to get you back in fast. In addition, replacement keys can be programmed and cut at your location. Furthermore, if your old Lincoln keys fall into the wrong hands, we can reprogram your new key fob so that it will be the only key to unlock your vehicle. Give us a call today!
Lincoln Car Key Replacement Near Me
The Key Crew offers in-shop and mobile key fob replacement services for Lincoln vehicles. The cutting-edge technology we use allows us to fabricate and program automotive key fobs quickly. The best part is, even if you don't have the original key fob, we can replace it with our high-tech equipment. Furthermore, we keep plenty of Lincoln key fobs on hand to ensure you can receive one right away. Give us a call.
Lincoln Ignition Repair and Replacement
When your Lincoln key breaks or gets stuck in your ignition, our mobile locksmiths can reach you fast. Our highly-skilled technicians have over 20 years of experience replacing and repairing Lincoln ignitions. Are you curious how much it will cost to repair your ignition? Let us give you a quote today!
Lincoln Door Locks and Trunk Locks Repaired
Weather, age, and damage can all cause locks to fail. Consequently, malfunctioning Lincoln locks become easy targets for burglars and pose a security risk. Furthermore, the lock will eventually stop working, and you will be locked out. The Key Crew locksmith technicians have worked on Lincoln locks and keys for over 20 years. No matter what kind of locks need replacing or to be repaired, when you work with us, we will ensure that your Lincoln locks are fully functional again, ensuring your safety. Are you interested in determining how much your Lincoln lock repair will cost? Get in touch today!
Reshell and Replace Lincoln Key Fob Shell Cases
A Lincoln key fob can continue to function even if its case or buttons become worn. The problem is, it is just a matter of time before the key fob stops working. Sometimes, The Key Crew can move the circuitry of your old Lincoln key fob into a new shell case. Furthermore, you may be able to save quite a bit of money with this option.If your Lincoln key fob shell case breaks, would you like to know if this service is available? Give us a call.
Fun Lincoln Facts You May Not Know
1. The Lincoln Motor Company was founded by Henry Leland in collaboration with his son Wilfred Leland in August 1917. He was an admirer of Abraham Lincoln, the first president he cast his vote for in 1864, and named his company after him. Besides being an inventor of a motor company, Leland also invented machineries such as the Leland-Detroit Monorail toy train and the electric barber clippers. Unfortunately, even though Lincoln’s founder, Henry M. Leland was a design genius; however, due to his lack of business and manufacturing prowess, his company was sold to the Ford Motor Company for 8 million dollars in the early 1920s.
2. Lincoln has a long history of supplying limousines for use by the United States presidents. The Lincoln Model L was President Calvin Coolidge’s favorite car and the first motor car used by a U.S. head of state. The 1939 Lincoln model K V12 convertible, nicknamed “Sunshine Special,” followed suit as the first custom-made car for presidential use. President Franklin D Roosevelt rode in the “Sunshine Special,” an armored Lincoln that remained in use until it retired in 1950. The 1950 Lincoln Cosmopolitan, nicknamed “Bubble Top,” picked up where the “Sunshine Special” left and remained in use by Presidents Kennedy, Truman, Eisenhower, and Johnson. George H. W. Bush used the last presidential Lincoln in 2004.
3. The assassination of President John F. Kennedy took place in a 1961 Lincoln Continental convertible. Kennedy was alongside the company of first lady Jackie Kennedy and the then-Texas governor, followed by a presidential motorcade. Following Kennedy’s assassination, the Lincoln Continental — code-named SS 100X — was remanufactured, and new security modifications. As a result, it ceased being used on the front line of a presidential motorcade in 1967 and was retired entirely in 1977. The Henry Ford Museum currently displays the SS-100X.
4. Offering a Ballistic Protection Series, Lincoln cars are ranked near the top in the Middle East and the US for the armored vehicle market, beating out Mercedes, BMW, and Audi repeatedly.
5. By the 1980s, the Lincoln Town Car had been a thriving, popular Lincoln vehicle for three decades. Featuring top speeds of up to 112 miles per hour with a V8 engine and a four-speed automatic transmission, it stole the show in its early days and continued successfully for many years. This iconic model was associated with American luxury for decades, serving as a mainstay in America’s limousine industry, shuttling brides, VIPs, and prom parties. In addition, it was an icon for comfort and style for everyday drivers. The Lincoln Town Car still brags as one of the coolest cars.
Lincoln Models We Make Key Fobs For
Are you looking for a Lincoln replacement key fob for a model not listed here? Feel free to contact us today! We are available to discuss your situation and suggest a course of action that is right for you.
Lincoln Aviator Keys
Lincoln Blackwood Keys
Lincoln Continental Keys
Lincoln Corsair Keys
Lincoln LS6 Keys
Lincoln LS8 Keys
Lincoln Mark LT Keys
Lincoln Mark Series Keys
Lincoln MKC Keys
Lincoln MKS Keys
Lincoln MKT Keys
Lincoln MKX Keys
Lincoln MKZ Keys
Lincoln Nautilus Keys
Lincoln Navigator Keys
Lincoln Town Car Keys
Lincoln Zephyr Keys
San Diego’s Trusted AAA Contracted Lincoln Automotive Locksmith
Choosing an automotive locksmith you can trust for your Lincoln key fob replacement, lockout, or ignition repair is essential. Since 2004, we have worked as an AAA certified locksmith, contract station AAA 496. All our technicians are licensed, fingerprinted on a state and federal level, and vetted through AAA’s extensive background checks. We are the only San Diego locksmith who can make that claim. Moreover, each team member is fully committed to customer satisfaction and goes the extra mile to ensure your satisfaction.
You know that when you call The Key Crew:
- Your information is secure and confidential
- Licensed and insured
- Our company only uses top-quality products
- Customer satisfaction is our #1 priority
Voted BEST San Diego Locksmith 7 Years
Benefits of Hiring The Key Crew Locksmith
We have been leaders in the automotive locksmith industry since 1998!
Our dispatchers can quickly assess lock and key issues and send a highly skilled locksmith to get you back on the road!
Our replacement car keys are cheaper than the dealer.
The Key Crew offers two big advantages over new-car dealers: Our replacement key fob's usually come in at 30-50 percent less than the dealer, price-wise, and since we are mobile we come to you, so you don’t have to worry about towing.
You need to trust the locksmith that will have codes to your car, home, and office.
Trust the company that AAA trusts year after year... The Key Crew. We are the AAA locksmiths for San Diego. All of our locksmiths are licensed, finger printed on a state and federal level and vetted through AAA’s extensive background checks.
This is a claim that our competitors can’t make.
We have over 500 verifiable reviews on Google, Yelp and more.
Furthermore, Angies List recommends checking locksmiths reviews before hiring. “The best way to know if a locksmith is trustworthy is to research them in advance. Call them, ask them detailed questions and check their reviews.”
Serving San Diego and Surrounding Areas
Serving San Diego and Beyond
You can call on our professional locksmith team anywhere in downtown San Diego and in all of the city’s surrounding townships. Our service areas include:
Allied Gardens, Alpine, Bay Park, Bonita, Carmel Mountain Ranch, Chula Vista, City Heights, Coronado, Downtown San Diego, East County, El Cajon, Hillcrest, Jamacha (SD), Kensington, La Jolla, La Mesa, Lomita, Mira Mesa, Mission Valley, National City, Normal Heights, North Encanto, North Park, Ocean Beach, Old Town, Pacific Beach, Point Loma, San Diego, Santee, Skyline, Torrey Pines, University Heights.
91901, 91902, 91942, 91945, 91950, 91977, 91978, 92037, 92093, 92101, 92102, 92103, 92104, 92105, 92106, 92107, 92108, 92109, 92110, 92111, 92113, 92114, 92116, 92117, 92118, 92119, 92120, 92124, 92126, 92132, 92134, 92136, 92139, 92140, 92141, 92145, 92147, 92155, 92161, 92182, 92187