Subaru Locksmith Near Me
The unexpected can happen anytime, like locking yourself out of your Subaru or losing your key. The Key Crew auto locksmith offers lock and key services for all Subaru emergencies. Our main areas of specialization include repairing your car lock system, opening locked car doors, retrieving jammed or broken keys, handling issues involving transponder programming, Subaru key fob replacement, and more. Do you need to talk to a Subaru locksmith specialist immediately? Contact us today
Locked Out of Your Subaru? We Can Help
Several reasons may cause you to lock yourself out of your Subaru, including losing your keys or experiencing a malfunctioning lock. The Key Crew has the skills and equipment to help you get back into your Subaru as fast as possible. Additionally, if you need a key fob replacement, we have all the tools necessary to make a new key on the spot. Furthermore, just in case your old Subaru keys wind up in the wrong hands, we can re-program your new key fob so it's the only key that'll unlock your vehicle. Finally, if you can't open your Subaru, you can count on our professional technicians to help you immediately. Give us a call today!
Subaru Car Key Made in San Diego
Subaru keys can be made both in-shop and on the go by our mobile technicians. With over 20 years of experience, The Key Crew can duplicate and program your Subaru key fob. Furthermore, even if you do not have the original key fob, we can replace it using modern technology. Give us a call.
Subaru Ignition Repair and Replacement
A Key Crew mobile car locksmith can be at your location quickly if your Subaru key breaks or becomes stuck in your ignition. Moreover, our team has more than 20 years of experience and can quickly repair or replace your ignition. Would you like to know how much it will cost to fix your Subaru ignition? Let us give you a quote today!
Subaru Door Locks and Trunk Locks Repaired
Weather, aging, and damage can all cause locks to malfunction. As a result, Subaru locks that malfunction become easy targets for criminals and pose a security risk. Furthermore, the lock will eventually fail, and you will be locked out. The Key Crew Subaru locksmiths have repaired and replaced vehicle locks for more than 20 years. When you work with us, we will ensure that your Subaru locks are functioning properly once again, ensuring the safety of your vehicle. Are you looking for an estimate for your Subaru lock repair? Get in touch today!
ReShell and Replace Broken Subaru Key Fob Shell Cases
A Subaru key fob can continue to function even if its case or buttons become worn. The problem is it is just a matter of time before the key fob stops working. The Key Crew can sometimes move the circuitry of your old Subaru key fob into a new shell case. Furthermore, you may be able to save quite a bit of money with this option. If your Subaru key fob shell case breaks, would you like to know if this service is available? Give us a call.
Fun Subaru Facts
1. The Pleiades constellation inspired Subaru's name and logo. In the night sky, the Pleiades are one of the brightest stars and are also known as the Seven Sisters. FujiHeavy Industries was formed by the merger of five companies, and Subaru means "united" in Japanese.
2. Subaru is passionate about animals. Subaru has donated nearly $16.5 million to the American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (ASPCA) since 2008. In addition, they have supported nearly 1,100 pet adoption events, resulting in more than 17,000 animals finding homes. All types of lists ranking the best dog-friendly vehicles often include Subarus; the Subaru XV Crosstrek is a regular.
3. A Subaru can take you anywhere. The only symmetrical all-wheel drive vehicle on the market is a Subaru. It offers better traction, balance, and control thanks to its symmetrical all-wheel drive system.
4. There is no landfill at the Subaru of Indiana Automotive plant. As a result, none of the plant's manufacturing waste is dumped in landfills, and 100% is recycled or turned into electricity. Subaru's Indiana plant became the first auto plant in history to achieve zero landfill status in 2004. The company teaches other companies, such as Whole Foods and Raytheon, how to achieve zero landfill in their operations
5. Subaru is well-respected in the rally racing world. The brand has claimed 47 World Rally Championships since 1973. Subaru Rally Team USA was the 2016 Overall Rally America Champion and has 10 Overall Rally America Champion Titles for 2006 – 2016.
Subaru Models We Make Key Fobs For
Subaru Ascent keys
Subaru B9 Tribeca keys
Subaru Baja keys
Subaru Brat keys
Subaru BRZ keys
Subaru DL keys
Subaru Forester keys
Subaru GL keys
Subaru Impreza keys
Subaru Impreza WRX keys
Subaru Justy keys
Subaru Legacy keys
Subaru Loyale keys
Subaru Outback keys
Subaru STD keys
Subaru SVX keys
Subaru WRX keys
Subaru XT-6 keys
Subaru XV Crosstrek keys
San Diego’s Trusted AAA Contracted Subaru Automotive Locksmith
Choosing an automotive locksmith you can trust for your Subaru key fob replacement, lockout, or ignition repair is essential. Since 2004, we have worked as an AAA certified locksmith, contract station AAA 496. All our technicians are licensed, fingerprinted on a state and federal level, and vetted through AAA’s extensive background checks. We are the only San Diego locksmith who can make that claim. Moreover, each team member is fully committed to customer satisfaction and goes the extra mile to ensure your satisfaction.
You know that when you call The Key Crew:
- Your information is secure and confidential
- Licensed and insured
- Our company only uses top-quality products
- Customer satisfaction is our #1 priority
Voted BEST San Diego Locksmith 7 Years
Benefits of Hiring The Key Crew Locksmith
We have been leaders in the automotive locksmith industry since 1998!
Our dispatchers can quickly assess lock and key issues and send a highly skilled locksmith to get you back on the road!
Our replacement car keys are cheaper than the dealer.
The Key Crew offers two big advantages over new-car dealers: Our replacement key fob's usually come in at 30-50 percent less than the dealer, price-wise, and since we are mobile we come to you, so you don’t have to worry about towing.
You need to trust the locksmith that will have codes to your car, home, and office.
Trust the company that AAA trusts year after year... The Key Crew. We are the AAA locksmiths for San Diego. All of our locksmiths are licensed, finger printed on a state and federal level and vetted through AAA’s extensive background checks.
This is a claim that our competitors can’t make.
We have over 500 verifiable reviews on Google, Yelp and more.
Furthermore, Angies List recommends checking locksmiths reviews before hiring. “The best way to know if a locksmith is trustworthy is to research them in advance. Call them, ask them detailed questions and check their reviews.”
Serving San Diego and Surrounding Areas
Serving San Diego and Beyond
You can call on our professional locksmith team anywhere in downtown San Diego and in all of the city’s surrounding townships. Our service areas include:
Allied Gardens, Alpine, Bay Park, Bonita, Carmel Mountain Ranch, Chula Vista, City Heights, Coronado, Downtown San Diego, East County, El Cajon, Hillcrest, Jamacha (SD), Kensington, La Jolla, La Mesa, Lomita, Mira Mesa, Mission Valley, National City, Normal Heights, North Encanto, North Park, Ocean Beach, Old Town, Pacific Beach, Point Loma, San Diego, Santee, Skyline, Torrey Pines, University Heights.
91901, 91902, 91942, 91945, 91950, 91977, 91978, 92037, 92093, 92101, 92102, 92103, 92104, 92105, 92106, 92107, 92108, 92109, 92110, 92111, 92113, 92114, 92116, 92117, 92118, 92119, 92120, 92124, 92126, 92132, 92134, 92136, 92139, 92140, 92141, 92145, 92147, 92155, 92161, 92182, 92187