Toyota Locksmith Near Me
Unexpected circumstances can catch you off guard, such as locking yourself out of your Toyota or losing your keys. You're suddenly stuck and need a Toyota locksmith who can help you immediately. At The Key Crew, we quickly provide emergency automotive locksmith services seven days a week. Our professional technicians have over 20 years of experience and are standing by to help with your Toyota lockout, car key replacement, lock repair, and more. Contact us today
Locked Out of Your Toyota?
Various circumstances can cause your Toyota to lock you out, including when you lose your keys or the locks malfunction. Don't worry - The Key Crew is here to help. Our goal is to provide you with quick and professional locked-out service. Furthermore, we have all the tools necessary for programming and cutting new key fobs at your location or our shop. Finally, you can count on our Toyota Locksmiths team to get you back in right away when you are locked out. Give us a call today!
Toyota Car Key Made in San Diego
Our mobile technicians can make Toyota keys in-shop and on the go. The Key Crew can quickly duplicate and program your Toyota’s key fob. Furthermore, if you do not have the original key fob, we can replace it using modern technology. Give us a call.
Toyota Ignition Repair and Replacement
A Key Crew mobile car locksmith can be at your location quickly if your Toyota key breaks or becomes stuck in your ignition. Additionally, our team has over 20 years of experience and can quickly repair or replace your ignition. Would you like to know how much it will cost to fix your ignition? Let us give you a quote today!
Lock Repair for Toyota Doors and Trunks
A Toyota lock may need repair for several reasons, including age, damage, or weather. If your lock stops working, you become an easy target for thieves. The Key Crew locksmith professionals have been working on Toyota locks and keys since 1998. Furthermore, we have the proper tools, replacement locks, and equipment to do the job right. Whether you want to replace your Toyota door locks or repair your existing ones, when you work with us, we will ensure your locks are in proper working order, ensuring your safety. Are you interested to see what it will cost for your Toyota lock repair? Get in touch today!
Reshell and Replace Broken Toyota Key Fob Shell Cases
Even if the case or buttons on a Toyota key fob become worn, it can still work. The Key Crew can provide the service to have the circuitry of your old Toyota key fob moved into a new shell case. Plus, you might be able to save a significant amount of money with this option. Would you like to know if this service is available for your broken Toyota key fob shell case? Give us a call.
Fun Toyota Facts
1. People gravitate towards Toyotas because of their long lifespans. Estimates suggest that 80 percent of Toyotas sold two decades ago are still in use today. It's great if you plan to keep the car for a long time, but it's also great if you're looking for a resale value that will last.
2. Textiles were the starting point for Toyota. Sakichi Toyoda, an engineer who had already succeeded in manufacturing spinning and weaving machinery, invented the Toyoda Model G Automatic Loom. This invention led to the founding of Toyota Automatic Loom Works Ltd, today is known as Toyota Industries Corporation.
3. As a result of its commitment to using green technology, Toyota was named the world's top green brand in 2016. It has sold more than 9 million hybrid vehicles, including Prius, Avalon, Highlander, and RAV4. Toyota manufactures environmentally friendly products in addition to producing eco-friendly products.
4. The world's best-selling car is the Toyota Corolla. From 1966 to 2013, Toyota sold a Corolla every 37 seconds. Since 2013, Toyota has sold nearly 300,000 Corollas worldwide, with one departing the lot every 27 seconds.
5. Research and development are a huge part of Toyota's budget. Toyota has over 1,000 patents worldwide, the most of any automobile manufacturer. It's more than $1 million spent each hour researching and developing concepts, ideas, and designs that will continue shaping how we think about and drive cars. Toyota doesn't sit on its profits. Research and development are its most significant investments yearly, totaling $9 billion. Building safer and better vehicles is their goal.
Toyota Models We Make Key Fobs For
Toyota 4 Runner keys
Toyota Avalon keys
Toyota Avalon XL keys
Toyota Avalon XLS keys
Toyota C-HR keys keys
Toyota Camry keys
Toyota Camry CE keys
Toyota Camry Hybrid keys
Toyota Camry LE keys
Toyota Camry XLE keys
Toyota Celica keys
Toyota Corolla keys
Toyota Corolla iM keys
Toyota Corona keys
Toyota Cressida keys
Toyota Echo keys
Toyota FJ Cruiser keys
Toyota Highlander keys
Toyota Land Cruiser keys
Toyota Matrix keys
Toyota MR2 keys
Toyota MR2 Spyder keys
Toyota Paseo keys
Toyota Previa Van keys
Toyota Prius keys
Toyota RAV 4 keys
Toyota Sequoia keys
Toyota Sienna keys
Toyota Sienna Van keys
Toyota Small Pickup keys
Toyota Solara keys
Toyota Solara SE keys
Toyota Solara SLE keys
Toyota Supra keys
Toyota T100 Pickup keys
Toyota Tacoma keys
Toyota Tercel keys
Toyota Tundra keys
Toyota Venza keys
Toyota Yaris keys
San Diego’s Trusted AAA Contracted Toyota Automotive Locksmith
Choosing an automotive locksmith you can trust for your Toyota key fob replacement, lockout, or ignition repair is essential. Since 2004, we have worked as an AAA certified locksmith, contract station AAA 496. All our technicians are licensed, fingerprinted on a state and federal level, and vetted through AAA’s extensive background checks. We are the only San Diego locksmith who can make that claim. Moreover, each team member is fully committed to customer satisfaction and goes the extra mile to ensure your satisfaction.
You know that when you call The Key Crew:
- Your information is secure and confidential
- Licensed and insured
- Our company only uses top-quality products
- Customer satisfaction is our #1 priority
Voted BEST San Diego Locksmith 7 Years
Benefits of Hiring The Key Crew Locksmith
We have been leaders in the automotive locksmith industry since 1998!
Our dispatchers can quickly assess lock and key issues and send a highly skilled locksmith to get you back on the road!
Our replacement car keys are cheaper than the dealer.
The Key Crew offers two big advantages over new-car dealers: Our replacement key fob's usually come in at 30-50 percent less than the dealer, price-wise, and since we are mobile we come to you, so you don’t have to worry about towing.
You need to trust the locksmith that will have codes to your car, home, and office.
Trust the company that AAA trusts year after year... The Key Crew. We are the AAA locksmiths for San Diego. All of our locksmiths are licensed, finger printed on a state and federal level and vetted through AAA’s extensive background checks.
This is a claim that our competitors can’t make.
We have over 500 verifiable reviews on Google, Yelp and more.
Furthermore, Angies List recommends checking locksmiths reviews before hiring. “The best way to know if a locksmith is trustworthy is to research them in advance. Call them, ask them detailed questions and check their reviews.”
Serving San Diego and Surrounding Areas
Serving San Diego and Beyond
You can call on our professional locksmith team anywhere in downtown San Diego and in all of the city’s surrounding townships. Our service areas include:
Allied Gardens, Alpine, Bay Park, Bonita, Carmel Mountain Ranch, Chula Vista, City Heights, Coronado, Downtown San Diego, East County, El Cajon, Hillcrest, Jamacha (SD), Kensington, La Jolla, La Mesa, Lomita, Mira Mesa, Mission Valley, National City, Normal Heights, North Encanto, North Park, Ocean Beach, Old Town, Pacific Beach, Point Loma, San Diego, Santee, Skyline, Torrey Pines, University Heights.
91901, 91902, 91942, 91945, 91950, 91977, 91978, 92037, 92093, 92101, 92102, 92103, 92104, 92105, 92106, 92107, 92108, 92109, 92110, 92111, 92113, 92114, 92116, 92117, 92118, 92119, 92120, 92124, 92126, 92132, 92134, 92136, 92139, 92140, 92141, 92145, 92147, 92155, 92161, 92182, 92187